Rules and Requirements
This programme accepts entries from all types of not-for-profit conservation initiatives that are currently being implemented and need additional funding support. Projects that are still in the planning stages will not be considered.
Who can apply?
- Civil society organisation/NGO’s
- Schools, Colleges or Universities
Which countries can participate?
Projects that are currently being executed in the following countries can apply for grants:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
What categories are open for this year?
- Protection of the Natural Environment - Projects to conserve flora, fauna and/or their respective habitats.
- Conservation Engineering - Projects to reduce the rate of consumption of natural resources and/or pollution.
- Environmental Education - Projects aimed at creating or increasing environmental awareness.
How will the jurors select winners?
The jury panel is comprised of experts in different areas of conservation and not related in any way to Ford Motor Company. The Jury panel will select winners from any of the categories in accordance with the following judging criteria:
- Usefulness and Practicality
The judges’ decision is final.
TO REVIEW THE FORD GRANTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE CLICK HERE
For enquiries please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org